Advance Directives provide legal documentation of the health care wishes of our residents. They are written by the resident to ensure that personal health care choices are given voice in the event that the resident becomes unable to express personal health care preferences due to illness or lack of capacity.
During this illuminating webinar, participants will
- Learn to differentiate between the various types and forms of Advance Directives
- Become familiar with federal regulations related to Advance Directives
- Learn where to obtain State specific forms and regulations related to Advance Directives
- Understand the role of the facility and the Social Worker related to Advance Directives
- Gain confidence in your ability to provide information related to Advance Directives