Culture change is here to stay ... and thank goodness!!! Embracing the key elements of culture change will enhance the quality of life of our residents, the happiness of our staff AND help to ensure successful survey outcomes by meeting surveyor expectations related to culture change! That is, a model of care which is individualized and in which the plan of care is truly reflective of the needs, interests, customary routines and personal preferences of each and every resident.
During this information packed webinar, participants will:
- Explore key quality of life domains which form the foundation for Culture Change and which contribute directly to the quality of life of our residents.
- Identify the relationship between the quality of life domains, survey F-Tags and surveyor expectations.
- Discover proven strategies for implementing Culture Change.
- Develop a Quality Improvement plan to assess the extent to which the facility is able to support each of the Quality of Life domains.
- Develop a Quality Improvement plan to improve the delivery of each of the Quality of Life domains.