As health care professionals, we strive to provide the best care for our residents throughout the year. The survey process, however, often lasts less than one week and offers surveyors only a brief window into the quality of care you provide year round. It is essential, therefore, that you adequately prepare for the survey, and ultimately manage the survey, in order to accurately present the best of all that you do for your residents.
During this presentation, participants will:
- Explore the role of Activities and Social Services staff throughout the survey process - prior to, during and following the survey.
- Learn how to conduct a self review to assess survey readiness.
- Understand the significant value of the Quality Indicator (QI) Profile as a tool for self review.
- Understand the meaning and intent of F248, F249, F250 and F251 as well as other F tags related to service delivery for Activities and Social Services.
- Gain confidence in communicating with Surveyors