The rollout of MDS 3.0 represents one of the most significant changes in the history of the long term care industry, and we must all be prepared to not only implement MDS 3.0, but to capitalize on the many opportunities that the MDS 3.0 offers.
During this Social Service focused webinar, participants will:
- Become familiar with MDS 3.0.
- Identify sections of MDS 3.0 which are to be completed by Social Service staff.
- Develop knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully conduct resident interviews.
- Become familiar with Section C (Cognitive Patterns) of the MDS 3.0.
- Become familiar with Section D (Mood) of the MDS 3.0.
- Become familiar with Section E (Behavior) of the MDS 3.0.
- Become familiar with Section Q and Local Contact Agency
- Identify the relationship between the MDS 3.0, resident centered care and quality resident care outcomes.